GOD'S WIFE

The Story of a Sex Worker

June 11, 2004

I Become Shirley Shave

Bernard was pleased that I'd done so well on my first time out. "Jay told me you were dynamite," he said.

"I enjoyed myself," I said.

"That's good. A good fuck film can be liberating." He sat back and pulled at his beard. "I can tell you are going to do well because you're smart. I'm smart too and it's got me places. A lot of people in this industry are dumber than silk, but I still believe it pays to be semi-intelligent. So what do you want your name to be on the video? Shirley Gilchrist just won't cut it. How about Candy Apple or something like that?"

"No," I said.

"Yeah, too sugary for someone like you. Maybe you should keep the name Shirley. There aren't any other Shirleys in the business."

"I've always hated the name Shirley. When I was a kid, people used to call me Shrill."

Bernard laughed. "Well, think about it."

I thought about the scene on the bathroom floor with Trashy and Katy. I looked down at my lap. "How about Shirley Shave?" I said.

"Shirley Shave," Bernard said seriously. His eyes brightened. "That's good. That's more than good." He cracked his knuckles, louder than I'd ever heard a knuckle crack before, as if he had clapped his hands together. "Shirley Shave, I think I have something else for you."

3 Comments:

  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger John said…

    Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the great writing!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was pretty cool. Didnt know what to expect when I started reading, but overall I thought it was great. Hope you enjoy what your doing and hope to see some more writing soon. Take care

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger sugar said…

    I am very suprised that I still can't stop reading, great writing!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
JoyScape - Adult Search Engine
I Want My XXX!
Kara's Links
Linkwhore
Diarist: Clix
Cunning Linguists Journals
Vote For My Site!