GOD'S WIFE

The Story of a Sex Worker

June 09, 2004

Intro

I’ve been writing for awhile now. People tell me it reads like fiction. I’ve thought about getting it published. Then again, why bother. I’ve made enough money in the sex industry. More people will read it online. I live online--you can see my videos all over the place.

So I’ve started this journal. If I could figure out how to post a picture here, I would. But maybe it’s better that I don’t. Names will be changed to the protect the innocent, but mostly to protect the guilty--including myself.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Somebody tipped me off to your blog after viewing my site www.sexpros.net. I'm always looking for new sex workers writers for my site, so if you're interested in contributing some of your stories from the sex industry, please email me...libertine@sexpros.net. Thanks!

    -Libby

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Libby, a/s/l?...rofl.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I'm not that anonymous, really. Just didn't feel like making a new account...sorry.

    -Libby

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Julian Silvain said…

    I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

    It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about mens male enhancement reviews) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about mens male enhancement reviews related articles and subjects.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Anastasia said…

    It's a disgrace, and an insult to women who do work in the sex industry for a male to pretend to be a female sex worker.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
JoyScape - Adult Search Engine
I Want My XXX!
Kara's Links
Linkwhore
Diarist: Clix
Cunning Linguists Journals
Vote For My Site!