GOD'S WIFE

The Story of a Sex Worker

June 09, 2004

Moby Cock

I was a little nervous on the ride over to the set, driving through the thick freeway in my little red Sentra, glancing at Bernard's handwritten directions sitting on the seat next to me like a passenger.

Bernard told me that I was supposed to meet his partner, Jay, at Dick's house. "If I'm the brains of the operation," he said, "then Jay is the muscle." Dick's full name was Dick Richards. He was one of the few male stars.

I almost got lost on the drive. I was flustered, thinking, where the fuck am I taking myself? I liked sex, as I said, but these were sex movies. I wasn't innocent but I had enough judgment to think that maybe this wasn't something I should be doing. And now, I thought, my parents are going to hate me even more. But then again I was curious. And I was excited to embark on something few had tried.

There was a sudden turn off the freeway for Mercy Street. I had to quickly change three lanes causing the car in the first lane to skid and honk and almost hit the car in the next lane. I just missed hitting the divider at the offramp. My whole body pounded with my heart. I thought this must be an omen. I almost turned around and drove home. But I kept on driving towards Dick Richard's house.

Once I got off the freeway I found myself in a residential neighborhood. It was quiet and green with two-story houses, something out of a postcard. Dick's house was across the street from a grocery store and a gas station. There was another freeway off in the distance. I parked and stared at the house. It was two-stories tall with an upstairs deck that looked over a side yard. The house was blue. In the front yard there was an actual white picket fence. It was nicer than my parents' house.

I got out of my car and walked slowly up to the house. I stared at the doorbell. I stood on the front walkway for a full minute, my finger paused on the doorbell and wondering if I should return to my car. But then I thought about what I would be returning to- waitressing jobs and meager payroll, bored and dissatisfied. And then I thought that just standing on the porch of that house felt exciting and thought about the $500 and I rang the bell.

A man opened the door wearing a tank top with tight, faded jeans and no shoes. His feet were bronze with blond hair curled on the toes. "You Shirley?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Bernie called about you. We've been expecting you."

He was stone-faced and moved out of the doorway to let me pass. I walked into the house, into a carpeted living room with a large stone fireplace and wooden furniture. There was a small backyard with lawn chairs outside. A plastic rubber duck sat on a table. The house was quiet.

"Everybody's upstairs," he said. "I'm Dick, by the way." He didn't put out a hand to shake. He didn't quite make my eye.

"It's good to meet you," I said.

"Yeah," he replied. "Why don't we go upstairs."

I followed him up tan-carpeted stairs to a bedroom. The only thing in the room was a bed with no blankets. A man with a mustache was putting a tape into a video camera on a tripod.

Another guy, deep tan wearing only shorts, was sitting in a director's chair with his hands in his lap. He was staring solemnly at the camera. He looked up at me and didn't change his expression.

"This is Johnny and Jay," Dick said. "Jay, this is Shirley."

The man at the camera set the video tape on the bed and looked at me. "Hey, Shirley," he said in a friendly way. "Bernie told me you were something special." He smiled at me. He had one tooth missing towards the back on the top. I could see what Bernard meant when he called Jay the muscle of the business. Bernard was commanding because he had that loud, booming voice. Jay wouldn't have to say anything and his height and long, hairy arms, and big head, one of the biggest heads I'd ever seen, would be commanding in silence.

"That's Johnny Boyle," Jay said, pointing to the guy in the director's chair. "You'll be working with him later."

"Hello, Johnny," I said, hoping to sound friendly.

Johnny stared back at me, expressionless.

"Katy and Rebecca are in the bathroom," Jay said. "You should go in there and meet them. I won't have you doing very much today. Maybe just one scene. We wanted you to see how it all works. Bernie raved about you." He smiled big again and showed his missing tooth, a drug dealer's smile. "He was right to. You sure are a pretty one."

"Thank you," I said and looked at Dick and Johnny who were frowning.

"I've got some set-up work to do," Jay said. "Why don't you go find Katy and Rebecca. Just go knock on the door."

"It's the door left of the master bedroom," Dick said, darkly.

I walked down a short hall trying not to think about the two frowning men and knocked on the bathroom door.

A person with a young girl's face wearing a white robe opened the door. "Hi," she said cheerily and let me in.

I went inside. Sitting on the closed toilet was a woman who I immediately thought was ugly. She had a fat nose and thin lips and brittle, frizzy hair. She also had a gap between her two front teeth. Nothing looked so trashy as a gap in the teeth.

"Who are you?" the trashy woman said, not unfriendly.

"I'm Shirley. Who are you?"

"I'm Rebecca," said Trashy. "But call me Becca. And that's Katy."

Katy blinked at me bright-eyed. "Have you ever done a movie before?" she said.

"No. This is my first time."

"What fun, a rookie," said Trashy. She might have been named Becca but I'd call her Trashy.

"There's a few things that have to be done," Katy said. "Are you shaved?"

"Shaved?"

"Is your pussy shaved. Down there." She pointed.

"No. I hadn't thought of it."

"That's all right. I'll do it for you. Lay down on the floor."

I stared briefly at her fresh-faced smile. Then I pulled down my skirt and lay on the floor. And just like that I was on the floor with another woman kneeling over me with a razor. "Do you want it all off or just regular?" Katy asked.

I thought about it. "Um- make it as thin a line as you can make it," I said.

"OK," she giggled. "It will be like art."

She got a bottle of something off the counter and spread it around. Then she started shaving me. She stuck her tongue out and bit it rigidly in a great gesture of concentration.

"You've got a beautiful body," she said.

Katy gently brought the razor over my skin and rinsed me off. I leaned forward to look down at myself. "Stay back," she said. "Just one more thing. Close your eyes." I lay back and closed my eyes.

Katy ran her tongue from my neck to my stomach, then from my hand slowly up my arm to the other hand. And then she went down on me. I sat up to stop her but then I let it happen. It felt good but it was also a strange feeling, strange because Katy was a stranger. I tried not to think about how I had never met Katy and Trashy was watching and I trembled on the bathroom tile.

Katy stopped as abruptly as she had started and said, "You're done. Save it for later. I think you'll do fine."

I opened my eyes. I sat up and looked down. I had a clean straight line of pubic hair no more than a centimeter wide.

"Thank you," I said. "That was nice. I was getting worried. It seems some of the men here aren't very friendly."

"Don't mind them," Trashy said. "A lot of the men have their own dicks up their ass. Stunt cocks with the ego of Picasso. In a way it's us against them. You'll learn about all of this. You'll learn a hell of a lot. I've said that you'll live more before your 25th birthday than most people live in a lifetime."

"Just like the army," Katy said, grinning.

We all went into the bedroom to start filming. Trashy and Katy walked to the bed. They were going to have a scene with Dick Richards. Katy took off her white robe. She was wearing pink lingerie over a red bra and g-string. Trashy was wearing acid-tight jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Jay said, "Rolling," and the scene began. "We've been looking for the perfect cock," Katy said, sitting on the bed. "We've been going city to city testing out different guys. Let's see how you measure up." And then they started. Katy and Trashy both went down on Dick. Then he went down on Katy while Katy went down on Trashy. Then he fucked Katy while Katy and Trashy kissed with sharp cardboard tongues, as if they didn't really want to be kissing at all. I watched from behind the camera. It all shocked me at first. I'd never in my life watched another person having sex. But after a while it became like watching sport. It was unlike any sex I'd ever had. They were so fast, fake, and machine-like that it wasn't like watching sex at all. It was like watching one of those old films from the early part of the century where people moved so fast that they didn't seem real.

I think the purpose of the day was to see if I'd get scared and run away. I didn't. After an hour of watching the same scene over and over again, the sex seemed as common as eating. When it was time for my scene, I was ready. This was what I was here for. I stripped naked and walked up to the bed. Katy rubbed my back and said, "You'll do fine," and gave me an encouraging smile.

I had one blow-job scene with the guy named Johnny Boyle. I wasn't attracted to him because he was as cold as Dick Richards but he went down on me for five minutes and then I had the same spirit of sport and play as Trashy and Katy. After he came on my tits I said, "You're not the cock I was looking for but in my book you're pretty good." It was my first line in a movie. In the end I enjoyed myself, even more than taking pictures with Bernard. This was real. This was going to be seen by a lot of people.

We were making a film called "Moby Cock." Bernard had written the script. It was about a pack of women who were searching for the perfect cock, hunting the Great White Cock. Bernard considered himself an intellectual. The search ended with Dick Richards. He measured an even ten inches. Filming would finish tomorrow with the story's climax. Trashy, Katy and I agree that Dick Richards is the Great White Cock and all do it with him at once. At the end of the day Jay said I did well and he'd give a good report to Bernard.

I didn't know how lucky I was at the time to have my first film be in a Dick Richards' movie. There weren't that many bona fide male stars. Most of the stars were women. That film was one of the reasons my star rose so quickly.

That night, when I walked out of the house into the searing valley heat, a money order for five hundred and twenty five dollars in my pocket, the memory of everybody saying I was beautiful, even Johnny Boyle, the great and strange elation of being in front of the camera and knowing that it was going to affect so many strangers' eyes, and finally, seeing a Sizzler across from the house with all its dull fluorescent light, there was no doubt in my mind where I would be coming in to work tomorrow.




9 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger stanks said…

    Wow, it doesn't seem easy. Glad to see you are enjoying it.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ill pay you 500 to be in a movie with you.....


    would you?

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fake

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    VERY fake

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Shirley Shave said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trashy = Belladonna?

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've written a fake sex(ual) blog.

    I was better at it.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hm...I hopped on this a little late after you confessed and everything...but this part bothers me a little...if she's so poor why does she drive at all?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
JoyScape - Adult Search Engine
I Want My XXX!
Kara's Links
Linkwhore
Diarist: Clix
Cunning Linguists Journals
Vote For My Site!